For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio House Of Representatives District 19|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Harris' professional experience is as a pre-school and elementary teacher; medical researcher; chief for the Office of Family Support Services, Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities; and staff assistant for United States Senator Howard Metzenbaum.
Harris earned an elementary education certification from Ohio Dominican College and B.S. in Physiology from Mt. Holyoke College. She is married and has three children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Harris served on the following committees:
- Aging and Disability Services Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Alternative Energy Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- HealthCare Access and Affordability Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 19|
|Marian Harris (D)||33,796|
|Brad Lewis (R)||33,061|
|Michael Johnston (L)||3,366|
In 2008, Harris collected $172,066 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$77,066|
|HOUSE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS FUND OF OHIO||$8,692|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$5,000|
|USHER, BRIAN T||$3,000|
- Representative Harris's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Harris
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Representative Harris's Democratic caucus page
- Representative Harris's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Harris's facebook
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 19
| Succeeded by|
Anne Gonzales (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |