Difference between revisions of "Marilyn Kirkpatrick"
|Line 95:||Line 95:|
Revision as of 23:29, 10 November 2010
|Nevada Assembly District 1|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Sales Executive, Local Food Distribution Companies|
Kirkpatrick is a sales executive for Local Food Distribution Companies. She and her husband, Michael, have six children: Jessica, Tamara, Destiny, Dalton, Sarah and Tara.
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Government Affairs Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2010
Kirkpatrick ran for re-election to the District 1 seat in 2010. She had no primary opposition. Mark Trudeau ran for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
Kirkpatrick raised $227,747 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 1 (2008)|
|Marilyn Kirkpatrick (D)||11,931||65.78%|
|Linda West Myers||6,207||34.22%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Marilyn Kirkpatrick's 2008 campaign.
|Associated General Contractors||$11,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 525||$10,087|
|Clark County Education Association||$7,500|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Marilyn Kirkpatrick
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Nevada State Assembly District 1
| Succeeded by|