Difference between revisions of "Marilyn Kirkpatrick"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 105:||Line 105:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 07:13, 18 December 2010
|Nevada Assembly District 1|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Sales Executive, Local Food Distribution Companies|
Kirkpatrick is a sales executive for Local Food Distribution Companies. She and her husband, Michael, have six children: Jessica, Tamara, Destiny, Dalton, Sarah and Tara.
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Government Affairs Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2010
|Nevada House of Representatives, District 1 General election (2010)|
|Michael Roberson (D)||8,336|
|Mark Trudeau (R)||5,288|
Kirkpatrick raised $227,747 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 1 (2008)|
|Marilyn Kirkpatrick (D)||11,931||65.78%|
|Linda West Myers||6,207||34.22%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Marilyn Kirkpatrick's 2008 campaign.
|Associated General Contractors||$11,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 525||$10,087|
|Clark County Education Association||$7,500|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Marilyn Kirkpatrick
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Nevada State Assembly District 1
| Succeeded by|