|Nevada State Assembly District 1|
|2004 - Present|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||6 terms (12 years)|
|High school||Western High School|
|Profession||Sales Executive, Local Food Distribution Companies|
Kirkpatrick is a sales executive for Local Food Distribution Companies. She and her husband, Michael, have six children: Jessica, Tamara, Destiny, Dalton, Sarah and Tara.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kirkpatrick has been appointed to these committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Government Affairs, Chair
- Legislative Operations and Elections
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly, Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Kirkpatrick served on these committees:
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Kirkpatrick is running in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 1. Kirkpatrick is running unopposed in the June 12 primary election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2010
|Nevada House of Representatives, District 1 General election (2010)|
|Michael Roberson (D)||8,336|
|Mark Trudeau (R)||5,288|
Kirkpatrick raised $227,747 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 1 (2008)|
|Marilyn Kirkpatrick (D)||11,931||65.78%|
|Linda West Myers||6,207||34.22%|
In 2010, a year in which Kirkpatrick was up for re-election, she collected $276,511 in donations.
Listed below are the four largest contributors to Kirkpatrick's 2010 campaign.
|International Gaming Technology||$7,500|
|Nevada Power Co||$7,000|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Marilyn Kirkpatrick's 2008 campaign.
|Associated General Contractors||$11,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 525||$10,087|
|Clark County Education Association||$7,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marilyn + Kirkpatrick + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Marilyn Kirkpatrick
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
|Nevada State Assembly District 1
| Succeeded by|