For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Michigan House of Representatives District 31|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Previous offices held
Lane was previously the mayor or Fraser.
Political campaign history
In 2008, Lane was elected Vice Chair of the Macomb Charter Commission
Lane is the Democratic candidate who ran for election to the District 31 Seat in 2010. She defeated Jim Shamaly in the August 3 Democratic primary. She defeated Dan Tollis (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 31 General election (2010)|
|Marilyn Lane (D)||12,710|
|Dan Tollis (R)||10,874|
|James Miller (L)||792|
|Dan Elles (I)||584|
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Marilyn’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lane has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lane served on these committees:
- Families, Children and Seniors
- Local, Intergovernmental and Regional Affairs
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Marilyn Lane
N795 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909-7514
Phone: (517) 373-0159
- Michigan Legislature - Representative Marilyn Lane official government website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Michigan Votes - Marilyn Lane
|Michigan House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |