Marion County, West Virginia
Revision as of 07:47, 7 January 2014 by Gpallay
- Main article: Evaluation of West Virginia county websites
- The Commission meeting days and times are listed and the public is invited to attend. No minutes are posted and only the upcoming agenda is provided.
- The Commissioners are listed and an office phone number is provided, but their individual contact information is not all available..
- Phone numbers for the Administrative offices are listed along with the email addresses of the head officials.
- Property taxes can be inquiries can be made online.
- The website is poorly designed.
- No budgets are posted.
- No building permit information is provided.
- No audits are posted.
- No contracts are posted.
- Lobbyists are not mentioned.
- Tax rates are not posted.
- There is no information about requesting public records under the West Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
- Official Marion County website
- Marion County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce
- Marion County genealogy and history from the WVGenWeb project
- Marion County on ePodunk
- Marion County statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau