|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 9A|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Anderson served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Civil Law|
|• Education Policy|
|• Transportation Policy|
Anderson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Private industry is far more efficient and effective in using financial resources than federal and state government. I believe all government would become more efficient and cost-effective, if they had less resources."
- Excerpt: "I do not support any tax increase. And beyond that, government should be out of our pockets and away from our families and businesses."
- Excerpt: "Our government needs a spending cap and a debt reduction plan. Plus, I support individuals and families spending their own money in a capital and free-market enterprise system."
Businesses and Jobs
- Excerpt: "I support a comprehensive restructuring of taxes and regulations to ensure Minnesota's competitive business environment."
- Excerpt: "Core curriculum with an emphasis on math, science, reading, writing and American History should be a priority in every setting. Rural school funding needs to be equalized to that of metro school funding."
Anderson won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 9A. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Don Niles (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 9A, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Anderson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Anderson raised a total of $29,335 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 1, 2013.
|Mark Anderson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota State House, District 9A||$29,335|
|Grand Total Raised||$29,335|
2012Anderson won election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Anderson raised a total of $29,335.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mark Anderson's campaign in 2012|
|8th Congressional District RPM||$1,000|
|Cass County RPM||$800|
|Wadena County RPM||$700|
|Total Raised in 2012||$29,335|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Anderson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Morrie Lanning (R)
|Minnesota State House District 9A
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |