Revision as of 14:16, 14 February 2011 by Gpallay
|Iowa State Senate, District 47|
| Assumed office|
January 10, 2011
| Current term ends|
|Website||Mark Chelgren for State Senate|
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8 primary election, Chelgren ran unopposed. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 47 (2010) General Election|
|Mark Chelgren (R)||9,582||49.3%|
|Keith Kreiman (D)||9,572||50.7%|
|Iowa State Senate, District 47 - Republican Primary (2010)|
On his campaign website, Chelgren states his views on: 
- Constitution - "I will defend our constitution."
- Businesses - "I will work to create an environment where businesses flourish and our kids can find good jobs after they graduate."
- Taxes - "I will work to keep regulations and taxes fair and competitive with the states around us.will work to keep regulations and taxes fair and competitive with the states around us."
- Government responsibility - "I believe government's responsibility is to provide services and not to control our lives. it is time that "we the people" take back our state and limit the influence of big government."
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Iowa
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Mark Chelgren's profile on Iowa Senate Republican Caucus
|Iowa Senate District 47
| Succeeded by|