|Virginia House of Delegates District 88|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Systems Analyst/Project Manager|
|Website||Delegate Mark Cole|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
Prior to his election to the House, Cole served on the Board of Supervisors of Spotsylvania County from 2000-2002. He currently works as a Systems Analyst/Project Manager, and served in the United States Navy.
Delegate Cole's official website lists his major legislative accomplishments as: "Fought for transportation solutions, cracked down on illegal immigration, supporting our military and veterans, improving education, balancing the state budget, protecting families, supporting law enforcement and emergency services, and defending constitutional rights."
2010- 2012 committees:
- Privileges and Elections (Chair)
- Teachers and Administrative Action Subcommittee
- Higher Education and Arts Subcommittee
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 1666 Hunting permit, special; issued to patients from veterans or military hospitals.
- HB 2528 Disposition of firearms; no participation in program if individuals are given valuable in exchange.
- HB 2544 Election recounts; losing candidate may initiate when difference less than 5% of total vote cast.
The top 5 donors to Cole's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Anderson Financial Services DBA LoanMax||$2,000|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Association||$1,750|
|Virginia Dental Association||$1,500|
- Delegate Mark Cole official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Cole
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 88
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |