Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Vermont, At-large district|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
According to Donka's website, his campaign themes included:
- Unemployment: "We need to solve the problem of long term unemployment. This is one of the biggest obstacles to economic recovery."
- Economy: "We need to work to lower gas and fuel prices that are stifling our economic growth."
- Energy: " Our country is going to continue to use oil until effective alternative and affordable measures are available. In the meantime, let’s produce more and reduce our dependency on foreign oil."
Donka ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Vermont's the At-Large Congressional District. He sought the Republican nomination in the primary on August 26, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Donka ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Vermont's at-large District. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. He faced Peter Welch (D), James Desrochers (I), and Andre LaFramboise (VoteKISS) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Donka was defeated by incumbent Peter Welch.
|U.S. House, Vermont At-Large District General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Peter Welch Incumbent||72%||208,600|
|Source: Vermont Board of Elections "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Donka is married to Betsy; they have two children together.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Mark + Donka + Vermont + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Vermont's At-Large Congressional District elections, 2014
- Vermont's At-Large Congressional District