For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Mark Greenberg (Connecticut)"
|Line 98:||Line 98:|
2014 U.S. House
Revision as of 13:15, 2 August 2013
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Connecticut, District 5|
As of March 21, 2013 Greenberg has stated his intention to seek the 2014 Republican nomination for U.S. House representing Connecticut's 5th congressional district. This will be his third consecutive bid for the seat.
- Cornell University
- Founded two successful companies: Adirondack Mobile Telephone, Adirondack Radio Telephone
- 1980: Created MGRE, a firm that is now one of the largest real estate management
The general election will take place on November 4, 2014.
Greenberg ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Connecticut's 5th District. Greenberg sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. Greenberg was defeated by Andrew Roraback in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. The signature filing deadline was June 12, 2012 with the primary taking place on August 14, 2012.
|Connecticut's 5th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
- Our Pledge to America
- Government Spending
- National Defense
- Social Security
- The 2nd Amendment
- Lawsuit Reform
- The Middle East
- Mark Greenberg's Twitter Account
- Mark Greenberg's YouTube Account
- Mark Greenberg's Facebook Page
- Mark Greenberg for Congress Campaign Website
- AP Results "U.S. House Results" Accessed August 14, 2012
- Hartford Courant, "Greenberg Says He'll Make A Third Run In 5th District In 2014," March 21, 2013
- Mark Greenberg for Congress "All About Mark" Accessed February 15, 2012
- Litchfield County Times "Kent Democrat Dan Roberti Entering 5th District Race (WEB FIRST)" Accessed December 2, 2011
- Mark Greenberg for Congress "About Mark" Accessed December 22, 2011