Mark H. Beaubien, Jr.
|Mark H. Beaubien, Jr.|
|Illinois House of Representatives District 52|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
June 5, 2011
Beaubien was an attorney. He received his J.D. and B.A. from Northwestern University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Beaubien was appointed to the following committees:
- Subcommittee on Sales and Other Taxes
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Beaubien served on the following committees:
- Consumer Protection
- International Trade & Commerce
- Mass Transit
- Medicaid Reform, Family & Children
- Revenue & Finance
- Subcommittee on Income Tax
Beaubien won re-election to the 52nd District Seat in 2010 with no opposition. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 52 (2010)|
|Mark H. Beaubien, Jr. (R)||33,479||100.0%|
On November 4, 2008, Republican Mark Beaubien Jr. won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 52 receiving 34,335 votes, ahead of Democrat Rich Garling who received 21,043 votes.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 52 (2008)|
|Mark Beaubien (R)||34,335|
|Rich Garling (D)||21,043|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 52 (2006)|
|Mark H. Beaubien Jr. (R)||29,068|
In 2008, Beaubien collected $232,987 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Illinois Education Association||$6,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$3,694|
|House Republican Organization of Illinois||$3,500|
- Summary, biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Profile at Wikipedia
- Campaign contributions at Follow The Money
- News-Sun.com, Funeral Friday for Rep. Beaubien, June 7, 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Beaubien
- Illinois Official 2010 General Election Results
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2006
- Beaubien Campaign Donors
|Illinois House of Representatives District 52
1997–June 5, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |