Mark Harris (Wisconsin)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Wisconsin|
|Profession||Winnebago County Executive|
Harris currently serves as Winnebago County Executive.
- See also: Wisconsin gubernatorial election, 2014
Harris was considering a run for election as Governor of Wisconsin in 2014 until he announced his decision on August 30, 2013 to not run. He announced in an e-mail that he had "concluded that while I have insights and ideas regarding the governance of Wisconsin, that I will not enter the race for Governor. Entry into the race as an underfunded candidate may not be helpful to bring the policy extremes of the current administration to an end." He noted that if the other more well known and well funded democratic candidates declined to run, he would then reconsider jumping into the race in the future.The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Harris + Wisconsin + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mary Burke is already winning the 'invisible primary' - 77Square.com
- Scott Walker calls special session of Legislature for early December on ... - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Becker's Hospital Review Names 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to ... - PR Web (press release)
- Inside the Beltway: Scott Walker ? heartland he-man with a plan - Washington Times
- Why John Lehman is a good candidate for lieutenant governor of Wisconsin - 77Square.com
- Who's the Democratic candidate for lieutenant governor in 2014? Does it matter? - 77Square.com
- Outagamie County executives ask for BadgerCare delay - Appleton Post Crescent
- Obamacare Fallout Hits Senate Democrats, But Not Equally - Wisconsin Public Radio News
- Supreme Court refuses to block Texas abortion law - KSWO
- Mark Cuban: NBA expansion will happen before relocation, if the price is right - Dallas Morning News (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |