Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 59|
|Master's||Southern Illinois University|
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Minor ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 59. Minor defeated Ken Burzynski in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by Democratic incumbent Gary Forby in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 59, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gary Forby Incumbent||59.1%||55,502|
|Illinois State Senate, District 59 Republican Primary, 2012|
Minor and his wife, Pam, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Minor + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Punk Politico: Revolution Messaging's Scott Goodstein - Washingtonian.com
- Middle school principal honored in Washington - Journal Gazette and Times-Courier
- Gay Marriage, Hawaii Style - Honolulu Civil Beat
- First Gay Weddings In Hawaii Take Place - Huffington Post
- Klobuchar, Cornyn, Heitkamp, Kirk introduce bipartisan legislation to crack ... - Coon Rapids ECM Publishers
- Dan Savage controversy; Clementi's family visits suicide site - Windy City Times
- Tornado Confirmed To Be EF-4, At Least Six Dead - MyStateline.com
- US officials: Nuke deal offers Iran minor relief - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Capitol Insider: Sen. Brown's Medicare lesson has a gap - Columbus Dispatch
- A Past Too Important To Forget - 247Sports (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "2012 Primary results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012