|Washington State Senate, District 5|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mullet served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Early Learning & K-12 Education|
|• Energy, Environment & Telecommunications|
|• Financial Institutions & Insurance, Vice-chair|
Mullet's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We need to realize we are competing with regions and states around the country and ensure we are creating an attractive climate for businesses looking to relocate."
Championing Our Public Schools
- Excerpt: "Simply put, our public schools need to do a better job preparing kids for the future than they did when I was a kid or my parents were kids."
Ensuring Affordable Health Care
- Excerpt: "I am committed to working toward more transparent pricing for health care in our state and in our country. It is amazing that we never know what our health care costs are and how much we (or more likely) our insurance companies are paying."
Ensuring Clean Air and Water
- Excerpt: "We need to have clear environmental standards for our businesses that ensure clean air and water for generations to come."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Mullet won election in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 5. Mullet was unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated Brad Toft (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 5, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Mullet + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sen. Mullet's website
- Senate Democrats website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
|Washington State Senate District 5
| Succeeded by|