Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 2|
Schlakman is an attorney and senior program director for the Center for the Advancement of Human Rights at Florida State University.
Schlakman ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 2nd District. Schlakman sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was June 8, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Schlakman was defeated by Alfred Lawson in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012.
The primary took place on August 14.
|Florida's 2nd Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Schlakman + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- WCTV "Mark Sschlakman Announces Candidacy for Congress" Accessed June 26, 2012
- AP Results "U.S. House Results" Accessed August 14, 2012
- Tallahassee.com "Fourth candidate joins race for the US District 2 seat" Accessed June 26, 2012
- Florida Election Board "Candidate List" Accessed March 29, 2012
- Florida Secretary of State, "August 2012 Primary Election," Accessed September 4, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |