|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 18|
|Bachelor's||University of Rhode Island (2004)|
Stoutzenberger served as campaign manager for Joe Lusi for Governor in the 2010 election in Rhode Island. He is the Co-Founder of Handsome Dan's Rescue for Pit Bull Type Dogs, owner of Outbound Hounds, and a House Manager - Child & Family Services
Stoutzenberger earned a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Rhode Island in 2004 and is currently pursuing a master's degree in counseling from Providence College.
In information submitted to Ballotpedia, Stoutzenberger listed the five main themes of his campaign as follows:
- 1. "Term Limits on general assembly members."
- 2. "Eliminate the "master lever" on the ballot."
- 3. "Provide a more "representative" voice to the general assembly."
- 4. "Work to vastly improve the overall infrastructure in the state of Rhode Island."
- 5. "Focus on creative and innovative ways to improve our elementary and secondary schools in the state."
Stoutzenberger ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 18. Stoutzenberger was defeated by incumbent Arthur Handy (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
In explaining why he ran, Stoutzenberger said:
"I pledge to be the most accessible politician that the state of Rhode Island has seen in a long time. If elected, I will make myself available to any and all concerned Rhode Islanders as much as humanly possible. It is my dream to restore the reputation of political figures in our country. There was once a time, and it wasn't all that long ago, when a man could just knock on the White House door. I truly believe, the only way for us to solve the overwhelming issues that our state and nation face, is for us to have elected officials that are truly by, for, and of the people."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Stoutzenberger + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biographical information submitted to Ballotpedia, March 30, 2012