Mark W. Myers
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Mexico State Senate District 7|
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
Myers ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico State Senate District 7. He ran against John Patrick Woods and Angela D. Spears in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent Clinton Harden (R) is not running for re-election. Woods won the primary, defeating both Myers and Spears. No Democratic candidates filed for the district. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico State Senate, District 7 Republican Primary, 2012|
|John Patrick Woods||52%||2,296|
|Angela D. Spears||45.2%||1,997|
|Mark W. Myers||2.8%||125|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Myers + New Mexico + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- First Read's Morning Clips - NBCNews.com (blog)
- With little money or notice, four challengers dream of unseating Gov. Sandoval - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- This Day, January 21, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)