Marriage and family on the ballot
Marriage and family on the ballot: This topic refers to ballot measures regarding marriage, unmarried couples, adoption, alimony, and benefits. Subtopics include: divorce and custody and domestic partnerships.
- Mississippi Marriage Definition, Amendment 1 (2004)
- Alabama Interracial Marriage, Amendment 2 (2000)
Ballot measures lists
- Web Guide at Dmoz.org
- Financial contributions for gay marriage ballot measures at FollowTheMoney.org
- Same-sex marriage: Breaking the firewall in California?, an October 14, 2008 report by the Initiative & Referendum Institute.
- Family and Marriage at The Heritage Foundation