Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 36|
Jack is running in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 36. Jack ran unopposed in the September 11 primary election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martin + Jack + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Critics' Picks Critics' Picks: Dec. 6-12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Retire Here, Not There: New Hampshire - MarketWatch
- The Federal Reserve Still Going Wrong at 100 - The New American
- Former NDP MP Rod Murphy wins Steelworker Award of Merit - Thompson Citizen
- Kennedy Assassination: Nov. 22, 1963 - Eagle-Tribune
- High-Def Digest's Guide to The Essential Holiday Blu-rays 2013 - High-Def Digest
- Lincoln, JFK, Gettysburg, & the War Against Wall Street - Executive Intelligence Review (EIR)
- Kennedy and Me (Pt. 3) - Christian Post
- Investment boosts the hotel market - This is Cornwall
- What's on for Tuesday November 19, 2013 - Portsmouth News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found