|Illinois State Senate District 12|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Sandoval graduated with his Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from Loyola-Chicago. Sandoval is a full-time Senator.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sandoval has been appointed to these committees:
- Agriculture and Conservation Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Committee of the Whole, Illinois Senate
- Energy Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Gaming Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Licensed Activities Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Illinois State Senate, Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Sandoval served on these committees:
|Illinois State Senate, District 12 (2008)|
|Martin Sandoval (D)||33,807|
In 2008, Sandoval collected $280,289 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$7,500|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$7,500|
|Illinois Small Loan Association||$6,000|
|Racing Associations of Illinois||$4,500|
|Industrial Fence Inc.||$4,000|
|Reliable Asphalt Corp.||$4,000|
|Citizens for John Cullerton||$4,000|
|Christopher B. Burke Engineering||$3,900|
|Hawthorne Race Course||$3,800|
|KR Miller Contractors Inc.||$3,500|
|United Building Maintenance Inc.||$3,500|
Sandoval represents Illinois Senate District 12. District 12 includes Midway Airport Area of Chicago.
Martin is married to Marina Sandoval. They have three children and reside in Gage Park, Illinois.
- Martin Sandoval's personal website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Illinois Senate District 12
| Succeeded by|