|Wyoming State Senate District 12|
|2009-January 8, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Wyoming State House of Representatives|
|Birthday||August 5, 1951|
|Place of birth||Truth or Consequences, NM|
Martin was a representative in the Wyoming House of Representatives from 2003 to 2008. He served as chairman of the House Minority Caucus from 2005 to 2006, and he went on to serve as Minority Floor Leader from 2007 to 2008. Martin served as the Minority Whip in his last senate term.
Martin attended the University of Wyoming. He has worked as a Production Foreman as well as an Area Safety Supervisor. 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Martin served on these committees:
- Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions
- Joint Committee on Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions
- Labor, Health and Social Services
- Joint Committee on Labor, Health and Social Services
- Rules and Procedure
- Joint Committee on Rules and Procedure
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Martin served on these committees:
- Mineral, Business and Economic Development Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Revenue Committee, Wyoming Senate
Martin raised $6,575 for his campaign.
|Wyoming State Senate, District 12 (2008)|
|Marty Martin (D)||5,056|
In the year 2008, Martin raised $6,575 for his campaign.
His top four contributors were:
|Wyoming Realtors Association||$750|
Marty and his wife Nema have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marty + Martin + Wyoming + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from the Wyoming Legislature
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
Rae Lynn Job
|Wyoming Senate District 12
| Succeeded by|
Bernadine Craft (D)