|Kansas House of Representatives District 4|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Read served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
Read won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 4. Read defeated Arlyn Briggs and Lynne Oharah in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Shirley Palmer (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marty + Read + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Today in History - Kansas City Star
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Bethel Threshers vs. Bethany Swedes - Newton Kansan
- Kansas City Chiefs are living up to billing as Couch Slouch Team of Destiny - Washington Post
- Q&A: The Student Teachers - CMJ
- 4 Days to Denver: Handle the Distraction - Broncos Update (subscription)
- Is a budget deal within reach TREY RADEL CHARGED WITH COCAINE ... - Politico
- Biggest losers: The 36 worst NFL seasons of all-time and the coaches that led ... - SB Nation
- David Amaya Barrick, Chicago Man, To Reunite With Mother 34 Years After ... - Huffington Post
- Don Cheadle To Direct And Star In Miles Davis Biopic 'Kill The Trumpet Player' - The Inquisitr
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Caryn Tyson (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 4
| Succeeded by|