|South Carolina House of Representatives District 41|
|November 10, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Douglas served on the following committees:
|South Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Medical, Military, Public and Municipal Affairs|
Douglas ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 41. She ran against E. Sutton, Paul Dove, Annie E. McDaniel, and Palmer Nicholson in the Democratic primary on June 12. Incumbent Boyd Brown (D) is not running for re-election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Douglas won in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 41, General Election, 2012|
- Primary Runoff
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 41 Democratic Primary Runoff Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Mary Gail Douglas||55.9%||2,784|
|Annie E. McDaniel||44.1%||2,198|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "MaryGail + Douglas + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 20, 2012
- WLTX Associated Press, "2012 Primary Runoff Election Results," June 26, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official Primary Results," June 29, 2012
Boyd Brown (D)
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 41
| Succeeded by|
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |