For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Michigan|
- See also: Michigan gubernatorial election, 2014
Buzuma lost to incumbent Bill Huizenga. Buzuma ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 2nd District. Buzuma ran as a Libertarian candidate. She faced Democratic write-in Willie German, Jr., Republican incumbent Bill Huizenga, William Opalicky (G), and Ronald Graeser in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Michigan District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Willie German, Jr.||34.2%||108,973|
|Republican||Bill Huizenga Incumbent||61.2%||194,653|
|Source: Michigan Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Buzuma + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Public Policy Polling, "Snyder's popularity plummets," December 18, 2012
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Michigan"
- Unofficial general election candidate list