|Wisconsin State Assembly District 35|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Tomahawk High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin – River Falls|
|Place of birth||Tomahawk, Wisconsin|
|Profession||Small business owner|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Czaja served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Aging and Long-Term Care|
|• Environment and Forestry|
|• Small Business Development|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Mary Czaja was unopposed in the Republican primary. Czaja is unopposed in the general election.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Czaja won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 35. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Czaja defeated Kevin Koth (D) and Patrick Tjugum (I) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 35, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Czaja is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Czaja raised a total of $162,266 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 6, 2013.
|Mary Czaja's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 35||$162,266|
|Grand Total Raised||$162,266|
2012Czaja won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Czaja raised a total of $162,266.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mary Czaja's campaign in 2012|
|Republican Party of Lincoln County||$2,400|
|Ring, James J||$500|
|Meser, Jeffrey J||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$162,266|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the Wisconsin State Legislature was in session from January 14 through June 4.
- Democracy in Wisconsin
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
- United Wisconsin
- NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin
- Wisconsin AFL-CIO - Senate & Assembly
- Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
- Wisconsin Professional Police Association
- Wisconsin Sierra Club
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mary + Czaja + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Assembly Office Website
- Official campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall Partisan Primary, accessed May 5, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Czaja, Mary," accessed June 6, 2013
Tom Tiffany (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |