Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Hillsborough 23|
|1998 - Present|
|December 1, 2012|
|Years in position||15|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
Gorman earned her BS from Plymouth State College. She and her husband, Ed, have one child.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gorman has been appointed to these committees:
Gorman previously served on the following committees:
Gorman is running in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 31. Gorman is running in the September 11 primary election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Gorman won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23 general election (2010)|
|Mary Gorman (D)||752|
|David Cote (D)||720|
|Timothy Hogan (R)||629|
|Seth Marshall (D)||619|
|Howard Coffman (R)||537|
On November 4, 2008, Gorman was re-elected by finishing first for the three-seat Hillsborough District 23 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives receiving 1,520 votes, above Democrats David Cote (1,515) and Seth Marshall (1,293), Republican Paul Lannon (835), and "Others" (21). 
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough District 23|
|Mary Gorman (D)||1,520|
|David Cote (D)||1,515|
|Seth Marshall (D)||1,293|
|Paul Lannon (R)||835|
In 2010, a year in which Gorman was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Gorman + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 4A State Track Finals - KGWN
- Reporter's Notebook: Cullinane opens account for 12th Suffolk House run - Dorchester Reporter
- Real estate transactions for Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties, April ... - MassLive.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Hillsborough District 23
| Succeeded by|