|Colorado State Senate, District 25|
|2009 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$30,000 per year|
|Per diem||$45/$99 per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||8 years|
|Bachelor's||University of Northern Colorado|
|Place of birth||Saint Francis, KS|
Hodge served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2000 to 2008. She is currently Member/Co-Captain/Captain 36B of the Precinct Committee. She is also a member of the Adams County Democratic Party.
Hodge earned her BA in Elementary Education from the University of Northern Colorado in 1968.
Hodge was an Elementary Teacher for Weld COunty District 6. She also worked as a teacher for Glenwood Pre-School. She was Co-Owner/Manager of the Chieftain Motel from 1977 to 1981. She then worked as Office Manager for Roadway Express from 1981 to 1991. From 1991 to 1993 she was Office Clerk for Yellow Freight Systems. She has been a Secretary/Treasurer for Loyd Hodge and Sons Incorporated since 1993.
Hodge's sponsored Legislation includes:
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hodge has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Colorado State Senate, Vice Chair
- Budget Committee, Colorado General Assembly, Chair
- Legislative Council Committee, Colorado General Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hodge served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Natural Resources & Energy Committee, Colorado Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- Budget Committee, Colorado General Assembly
Hodge raised $113,326 for her campaign, while Hadfield raised $25,863.
|Colorado State Senate, District 25 (2008)|
|Mary Hodge (D)||29,963|
|Robert John Hadfield (R)||24,549|
In 2008, Hodge collected $113,326 in donations.
Her two largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Democratic Senate Campaign Committee Of New York||$7,350|
|Democratic Senate Campaign Committee Of Colorado||$6,713|
Hodge and his wife, Richard, have three children.
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Mary Hodge
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Mary Hodge
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
- Mary Hodge on Twitter
|Colorado State Senate - District 25
| Succeeded by|