|Wisconsin State Assembly District 75|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hubler has worked as an attorney and teacher.
In May 2010, Hubler announced she would not be seeking re-election to the Assembly in order to "pursue other opportunities and adventures."
She is a member of the American Association of University Women (AAUW), Barron County Business and Professional Women, Barron County Farm Bureau, Barron County Historical Society, Barron County Home and Community Education, Ducks Unlimited, Lodge Number 1441 - Rice Lake Elks, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Wisconsin Bar Association, Wisconsin Farmers Union, and Chapter 725 - Women of the Moose.
- Administrative Rules Committee, Wisconsin State Legislature (Vice Chair)
- Committee of Conference on Assembly Bill 75
- Retirement Systems Committee, Wisconsin State Legislature (Co-Chair)
- Tax Exemptions Committee, Wisconsin State Legislature (Co-Chair)
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Hubler did not seek re-election in 2010.
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-86 Nonresident archer hunting license: hunting with a crossbow permitted if nonresident is age 65 or older
- AB-106 Underage person, at least 18 years of age, on licensed premises and accompanied by parent, guardian, or spouse who is the legal drinking age may possess, consume, or be provided alcohol beverages
- AB-332 Airgun and crossbow use for hunting under certain licenses authorized
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Hubler's 2008 campaign were mainly labor organizations:
|WI Federation of Cooperatives||$500|
|WI Electric Cooperative Assoc||$500|
|WI Laborers District Council||$500|
- Representative Hubler's website
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Mary Hubler
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
- Representative Hubler's Freedom Speaks profile
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 75
| Succeeded by|
Roger Rivard (R)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |