Mary Jo Wilhelm
|Mary Jo Wilhelm|
|Iowa State Senate District 8|
|January 10, 2013|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Profession||Founder/Owner, Wilhelm Appraisers|
Wilhelm is the founder/owner of Wilhelm Appraisers.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wilhelm has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Wilhelm served on these committees:
- Economic Growth Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Education Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Wilhelm is running for re-election to the Iowa State Senate in 2012. Due to redistricting, she is running in district 26. Wilhelm ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and will face District 6 incumbent Merlin Bartz in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 8 (2008)|
|Mary Jo Wilhelm (D)||14,862|
|Mark Zieman (R)||13,836|
In 2008 Wilhelm collected $207,123 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Democratic Majority Fund||$170,751|
|Iowa Federation of Labor AFL-CIO||$5,400|
|Iowa Trial Lawyers Association||$3,000|
Wilhelm and her husband, Michael, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Mary + Wilhelm + Iowa + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sen. Wilhelm's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Mary Jo Wilhelm
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Mary Jo Wilhelm on Facebook
|Iowa Senate District 8
| Succeeded by|