Mary Jo Wilhelm
Revision as of 09:21, 10 June 2010 by Forrest
|Mary Jo Wilhelm|
|Iowa State Senate District 8|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Wilhelm is the founder/owner of Wilhelm Appraisers.
- Economic Growth Committee, Iowa Senate
- Education Committee, Iowa Senate
- Environment & Energy Independence Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 8 (2008)|
|Mary Jo Wilhelm (D)||14,862|
|Mark Zieman (R)||13,836|
In 2008 Wilhelm collected $207,123 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Democratic Majority Fund||$170,751|
|Iowa Federation of Labor AFL-CIO||$5,400|
|Iowa Trial Lawyers Association||$3,000|
Wilhelm and her husband, Michael, have two children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Mary Jo Wilhelm
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008