Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 41|
|Bachelor's||Immaculate Heart College|
Kerwin works as Development and Special Events Director for the Boys & Girls Club of Troy, and as Consultant and Instructor for Michigan Association of School Boards and the University of Michigan-Dearborn Institute for Local Government. She has her B.A. in English from Immaculate Heart College, and Lifetime Teacher Certification from Cal State Los Angeles.
Kerwin's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Oppose the broken ideologies of the extreme left and right, and support smart solutions that benefit Troy and Clawson no matter which party proposes them"
- Excerpt:"Create an environment for successful private sector job creation and fight for policies that release job creators and entrepreneurs to do what they do best—get Michigan working again"
- Excerpt:"Promote our public schools and return control to our communities instead of the out-of-touch bureaucrats in Lansing"
- Excerpt:"Repeal the Pension Tax for seniors who have worked hard and have earned their retirement; it is time to send a message to Lansing that enough is enough"
- Excerpt:"Return State Revenue to our communities so that we guarantee public safety, good roads and quality services"
Kerwin ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 41. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Martin Howrylak (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 41, General Election, 2012|
Kerwin and her husband Stormy have two grown children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Kerwin + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Mary Kerwin on Facebook
- Mary Kerwin on Twitter
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |