|Iowa Auditor of State|
|May 13, 2013-present|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Deputy Secretary of State of Iowa|
|Story County Auditor and Commissioner of Elections|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University|
Mosiman holds a degree in accounting from Iowa State University and is a member of the Iowa Society of CPAs. She served as the Auditor and Commissioner of Elections for Story County from 2001 until 2010, when she was appointed state deputy chief of elections under secretary of state Matt Schultz.
- B.S. in Accounting - Iowa State University
Iowa Auditor of State (2013-present)
Mosiman was appointed Iowa Auditor of State on May 13, 2013 to fill the vacancy left by previous auditor David Vaudt's resignation May 3, 2013. Mosiman was appointed by Gov. Terry Branstad and will serve the remainder of Vaudt's term, which began after his re-election on November 2, 2010 and expires in Jan 2015. Until her appointment as state auditor, Mosiman had served as deputy Iowa Secretary of State under secretary Matt Schultz (R).
Elections & Appointments
Mosiman was appointed State Auditor by Governor Terry Branstad on May 3, 2013. She succeeded David Vaudt, who was recently re-elected in 2010 and resigned on May 3, 2013, well in advance of his term's scheduled expiration.
Mosiman currently resides in Ames, Iowa with her husband Daniel. They have four daughters together.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 KCRG.com, "Mosiman Named New Iowa State Auditor; First Female To Hold Post," May 13, 2013
- ↑ The Gazette, "Iowa state auditor Vaudt resigning," April 4, 2013
- ↑ Iowa Auditor of State, "David A. Vaudt, CPA," accessed May 30, 2012
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Office of the Governor of Iowa Terry Branstad, "Press release: Branstad names CPA Mary Mosiman as new state auditor," May 13, 2013
David Vaudt (R)
|Iowa Auditor of State
| Succeeded by|