|Oregon House of Representatives District 36|
|January 14, 2013|
|Years in position||12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
Nolan is a business owner. She is Director of Portland Environmental Services, Chair of the Portland Private Industry Council, and member of the Oregon Construction Contractors Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Nolan has been appointed to these committees:
- Public Safety Subcommittee, Co-Chair
- Ways and Means Committee, Oregon State Legislature
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Nolan served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Natural Resources and Rural Communities Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
- Legislative Administration Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Rules Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
Nolan is not running for re-election in 2012.
|Oregon State House, District 36|
|Mary Nolan (D)||21,407|
|Diane Schendel (R)||5,776|
On November 4, 2008, Nolan won re-election to Oregon State House District 36.
|Oregon State House District 36|
|Mary Nolan (D)||25,939|
Nolan collected $248,031 in campaign donations in 2010. The largest donors to the campaign are listed below.
|Oregon House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mary Nolan's campaign in 2010|
|Oregon Health Care Association||$13,500|
|Coalition For A Healthy Oregon||$13,000|
|Doctors For Healthy Communities||$11,500|
|Oregon Trial Lawyers Association||$10,000|
|Oregon Nurses Association||$8,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$248,031|
In 2008 Nolan collected $279,619 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|COALITION FOR A HEALTHY OREGON||$14,000|
|OREGON HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION||$10,008|
|OREGON FOREST INDUSTRIES COUNCIL||$10,000|
|INCOME PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC||$7,800|
|OREGON DENTAL ASSOCIATION||$7,500|
|OREGON RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION||$7,236|
- Oregon House of Representative - Rep. Mary Nolan
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- ↑ "New Legislative Session means new leaders in the House caucuses," Oregon Capitol News, November 11, 2010
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Nolan
- ↑ Oregon Live Election, Election Results
- ↑ "Oregon State House official election results for 2008"
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donors
- ↑ 2008 campaign contributions
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 36
| Succeeded by|