Maryland's 4th congressional district elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Maryland has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Donna Edwards (D), who was first elected in 2008.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
The 4th congressional district of Maryland held an election for the U.S. House of Representatives on November 6, 2012, in which incumbent Donna Edwards (D) won re-election. She defeated Faith Loudon (R) and Scott Soffen (L) in the general election.
|U.S. House, Maryland District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Donna Edwards Incumbent||77.2%||240,385|
|Source: Maryland State Board of Elections "Representative in Congress"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Maryland, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- ↑ Maryland Redistricting Map "Map" Accessed September 25, 2012
- ↑ Warren Christopher for Congress, "Home," accessed October 23, 2013
- ↑ Maryland Elections, "Candidate List 2014," accessed December 10, 2013
- ↑ Politico "2012 Election Map, Maryland"
- ↑ U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010" Accessed November 30, 2011