Maryland's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 24, 2014
Maryland has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Donna Edwards (D), who was first elected in 2008.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Donna Edwards - Incumbent
- Warren Christopher
- George McDermott
- John Graziani
- Nancy Hoyt
- Greg Holmes
- Arvin Vohra
The 4th congressional district of Maryland held an election for the U.S. House of Representatives on November 6, 2012, in which incumbent Donna Edwards (D) won re-election. She defeated Faith Loudon (R) and Scott Soffen (L) in the general election.
|U.S. House, Maryland District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Donna Edwards Incumbent||77.2%||240,385|
|Source: Maryland State Board of Elections "Representative in Congress"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Maryland, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maryland Redistricting Map "Map" accessed September 25, 2012
- Warren Christopher for Congress, "Home," accessed October 23, 2013
- Maryland Elections, "Candidate List 2014," accessed December 10, 2013
- Maryland Elections, "Primary Candidates," accessed February 22, 2014
- Nancy Hoyt for Congress, "Home," accessed January 27,2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Maryland"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010" Accessed November 30, 2011