Maryland Gun Control Referendum (2014)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
This section contains information on those in support of placing the referendum on the ballot.
Activist Sue Payne sponsored the referendum's petition drive.
Path to the ballot
- See also: Maryland signature requirements
For a referendum on a statewide law: signatures must equal 3% of votes cast for governor in the most recent election, and one-third must be submitted within 40 days of the legislation being signed into law.
- 2014 ballot measures
- Maryland 2014 ballot measures
- Maryland Legislature
- List of Maryland ballot measures
- [http://www.wbal.com/article/99554/3/template-story/Activist-Starts-Petition-Effort-To-Get-Gun-Control-Bill-On-Ballot WBAL.com, " Activist Starts Petition Effort To Get Gun Control Bill On Ballot," May 6, 2013]
- Washington Post, "Petition drive to overturn Maryland gun-control law fails, official says," June 1, 2013
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |