Difference between revisions of "Maryland attorney general election, 2014"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 11:56, 27 August 2014
June 24, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Attorney General
Maryland is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Parties decide who may vote in their primary election and generally close it to all voters except those registered with their party. The primary was held on June 24, 2014.
Lost in primary
|Maryland Attorney General, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Election Results Via:WBALTV. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 100% precincts reporting.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Maryland + attorney + general + election"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland Attorney General
- Maryland state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- The Baltimore Sun, "Democrats watch for Gansler's next move," June 3, 2013
- Maryland State Board of Elections Website, "Primary Elections," accessed January 3, 2014
- Washington Post, "Brian Frosh to launch Maryland attorney general campaign Tuesday," July 29, 2013, accessed July 31, 2013
- Brian Frosh for Attorney General 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 9, 2013
- Maryland State Board of Elections, 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List, February 26, 2014
- Aisha Braveboy for Attorney General 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 23, 2013
- Jon Cardin for Attorney General 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Welcome," accessed September 9, 2013
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |