Massachusetts 2006 ballot measures
- All three measures on the ballot were indirect initiated state statutes.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Question 1||Alcohol||An initiative to allow cities and towns to issue wine licenses.|
|IndISS||Question 2||Elections||Allows candidates to be nominated for the same office|
|IndISS||Question 3||Labor||Allows collective bargaining for child care providers.|
- Through 2004, 58 citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on the Massachusetts ballot since the beginning of the process in 1920.
- Of those 58, 30 passed.
- Massachusetts 2008 ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts initiatives from 1920-2000 (PDF)
- Massachusetts political news
- List of ballot measures by state
- Secretary of State: 2006 State Ballot Questions
- Wikipedia article on the 2006 Massachusetts General Election
- 2006 Massachusetts Election Results - Statewide and local ballot questions Boston.com, November 8th, 2006
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |