For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Massachusetts 2012 ballot measures
Revision as of 10:11, 26 September 2011 by Bailey Ludlam
- 23 initiatives were approved for circulation by the Massachusetts Attorney General.
- Some measures were filed more than once.
- All measures have been filed with the Massachusetts Attorney General.
- All measures are indirect initiated state statutes.
- One measure, the charitable solicitation regulation proposal, was filed six different times.
- See also: Potential 2012 ballot measures
The following measures have been proposed for the 2012 ballot:
|IndISS||Question 1||Business||Deals with vehicle owner and business protections in the state.|
|IndISS||Question 2||Assisted death||Would establish an "Act Relative to Death with Dignity."|
|IndISS||Question 3||Marijuana||Would allow for the use of medical marijuana in the state.|
Not on the ballot
The following are measures that did not make the ballot or were not approved for circulation.
|IndISS||Abuse Prevention Repeal||Admin. of gov't.||Would repeal a law passed in the state dealing with Abuse Prevention|
|IndISS||Voter Identification Initiative||Elections||Would require identification from residents before voting.|
|IndISS||Permits and Regional Planning Initiative||Housing||Amending a certain housing law in the state.|
|IndISS||Casino Gaming Initiative||Gambling||Create casino establishments in three locations in the state.|
|IndISS||Electricity Contracts Initiative||Business regulation||Relative to Electricity Contracts in the state.|
|IndISS||Public Duties Initiative||Government accountability||"An Initiative Petition for a Law Relative to M.G.L. 209A."|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012. Read about local happenings here.
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Legislature