Massachusetts 2012 ballot measures
Revision as of 14:55, 20 July 2011 by Alejandortiz
- Neither measure has been filed with the Massachusetts Secretary of State as of July 20, 2011.
- Both measures are indirect initiated state statutes.
- See also: Potential 2012 ballot measures
The following measures have not been filed, but may be proposed for the 2012 ballot:
|IndISS||Question 1||Business||Deals with vehicle owner and business protections in the state.|
|IndISS||Question 2||Assisted death||Would establish an "Act Relative to Death with Dignity."|
|IndISS||Question 3||Marijuana||Would allow for the use of medical marijuana in the state.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012. Read about local happenings here.
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Legislature