For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Massachusetts 2012 ballot measures
Revision as of 14:55, 20 July 2011 by Alejandortiz
- Neither measure has been filed with the Massachusetts Secretary of State as of July 20, 2011.
- Both measures are indirect initiated state statutes.
- See also: Potential 2012 ballot measures
The following measures have not been filed, but may be proposed for the 2012 ballot:
|IndISS||Question 1||Business||Deals with vehicle owner and business protections in the state.|
|IndISS||Question 2||Assisted death||Would establish an "Act Relative to Death with Dignity."|
|IndISS||Question 3||Marijuana||Would allow for the use of medical marijuana in the state.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012. Read about local happenings here.
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Legislature