Massachusetts 2012 ballot measures
Revision as of 13:22, 8 August 2011 by Alejandortiz
- Some measures were filed more than once.
- All measures have been filed with the Massachusetts Attorney General.
- All measures are indirect initiated state statutes.
- One measure, the charitable solicitation regulation proposal, was filed six different times.
- See also: Potential 2012 ballot measures
The following measures have been proposed for the 2012 ballot:
|IndISS||Question 1||Business||Deals with vehicle owner and business protections in the state.|
|IndISS||Question 2||Assisted death||Would establish an "Act Relative to Death with Dignity."|
|IndISS||Question 3||Marijuana||Would allow for the use of medical marijuana in the state.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012. Read about local happenings here.
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Legislature