For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Massachusetts Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
September 9, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Massachusetts is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Unaffiliated voters are allowed to vote in the primary election. They may choose which party ballot they wish to vote on and still remain unaffiliated.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Lost in primary
- Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Steve Kerrigan for Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Mike Lake for Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Jon Edwards for Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Leland Cheung for Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Boston.com, "Lt. Gov. Timothy P. Murray to resign, says controversies had nothing to do with his decision," May 22, 2013
- Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Website, "Massachusetts Directory of Political Parties and Designations," accessed January 3, 2014
- Karyn Polito for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 31, 2013
- The Boston Globe, "Charlie Baker picks Karyn Polito as running mate," December 3, 2013
- Leland Cheung Campaign Website
- Go Local Worcester, NEW: Lt. Governor Candidate Arena-DeRosa Announces Campaign Staff, March 5, 2014
- Massachusetts Live, Whately selectman Jonathan Edwards will run for lieutenant governor, December 17, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |