Difference between revisions of "Massachusetts secretary of state election, 2014"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 15:30, 25 August 2014
September 9, 2014
November 4, 2014
William F. Galvin
William F. Galvin
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Massachusetts is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Unaffiliated voters are allowed to vote in the primary election. They may choose which party ballot they wish to vote on and still remain unaffiliated.
|May 6, 2014||Signature filing deadline for party candidates seeking federal or statewide office to file with Registrar of Voters|
|June 3, 2014||Deadline for political party candidates seeking federal or statewide office to file with Secretary of Commonwealth|
|July 29, 2014||Deadline for nonpartisan candidates seeking federal or statewide office to file with Registrar of Voters|
|August 26, 2014||Deadline for nonpartisan candidates seeking federal or statewide office to file with Secretary of Commonwealth|
|September 9, 2014||Primary election|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
|January 8, 2015||Inauguration day for governor and lieutenant governor|
|January 21, 2015||Inauguration day for other state executive officers|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Massachusetts + secretary + state + election"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts Secretary of State
- Massachusetts state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Website, "Massachusetts Directory of Political Parties and Designations," accessed January 3, 2014
- The Boston Globe, "Galvin’s pass on attorney general race opens door," October 9, 2013
- Bill Gavin Secretary of State Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 9, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |