Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 18|
Alexander is mayor of Wrappinger Falls.
Alexander is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 18th District. He is seeking the nomination on the Democratic ticket and will face Sean Maloney, Rich Becker, Tom Wilson, and Duane Jackson in the June 26 Democratic primary.
Maloney stresses his endorsements, as well as his fundraising advantage over the rest of the Democratic candidates -- the funding, he says, will be necessary to unseat Hayworth in the general. Alexander, on the other hand, says that money will pour in to whoever opposes Hayworth.
- PolitickerNY "Hayworth opponent officially declares campaign," November 10, 2011
- Politicker "Sean Patrick Maloney Enters Race Against Hayworth," March 15, 2012
- Somers Daily Voice "New York Times Endorses Becker In Democratic Primary," June 19, 2012
- New York Times "Primary Day Is June 26," June 15, 2012
- WNYC "In Hudson Valley, Dems Crowd Primary to Challenge Freshman Hayworth," June 19, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |