Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 18|
Alexander is mayor of Wrappinger Falls.
Alexander is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 18th District. He is seeking the nomination on the Democratic ticket and will face Sean Maloney, Rich Becker, Tom Wilson, and Duane Jackson in the June 26 Democratic primary.
Maloney stresses his endorsements, as well as his fundraising advantage over the rest of the Democratic candidates -- the funding, he says, will be necessary to unseat Hayworth in the general. Alexander, on the other hand, says that money will pour in to whoever opposes Hayworth.
- PolitickerNY "Hayworth opponent officially declares campaign," November 10, 2011
- Politicker "Sean Patrick Maloney Enters Race Against Hayworth," March 15, 2012
- Somers Daily Voice "New York Times Endorses Becker In Democratic Primary," June 19, 2012
- New York Times "Primary Day Is June 26," June 15, 2012
- WNYC "In Hudson Valley, Dems Crowd Primary to Challenge Freshman Hayworth," June 19, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |