|Washington House of Representatives, District 13b|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Manweller served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Operations and Elections|
|• Health Care and Wellness|
|• Labor and Workforce Development|
Manweller's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need a smaller, more efficient government and as much government as we can afford."
Protect Property Rights
- Excerpt:"Government should not be allowed to take your property without just compensation and regulations should not devalue your property."
Local Control on Land Use and Curriculum Decisions
- Excerpt:"Decisions should be made by those we elect locally and not from Olympia."
Sunset Clauses for all new Regulations passed by the Legislature
- Excerpt:"Five years after the passage of a regulation, the Legislature must reauthorize the regulation, or it is eliminated."
Strong Oversight of the Unelected Bureaucracy
- Excerpt:"Too many laws are passed after the Legislature goes home. This must stop."
Manweller won election in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 13b. Manweller ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated Kaj Selmann (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 13b, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matt + Manweller + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Manweller's Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
Bill Hinkle (R)
|Washington House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |