Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 41|
|Troy City Council|
|Mayor pro-tem of Troy|
|High school||Troy High School, 1978|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan, 1982|
Pryor runs a landscape and construction company in Troy. He served on the Troy City Council in the 1990s, including two years as Mayor pro-tem. He later served one term as Mayor of Troy. He then ran unsuccessfully for the Oakland County Commission. He has his B.S. in psychology from the University of Michigan.
Pryor ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 41. He ran against Martin Howrylak and Deborah DeBacker in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated. Incumbent Martin Knollenberg (R) did not run for re-election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 41 Republican Primary, 2012|
Pryor married Patti Turri in 2011; they both attend Woodside Bible Church.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matt + Pryor + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Steve Stockman Faces Long Odds In Senate Race Against John Cornyn - Huffington Post
- Is This 36-Year-Old Veteran the Future of the GOP? - National Journal
- Anne Arundel County and Howard County home sales - Washington Post
- Oklahoma Earthquake Surge Prompts New California-Style Precautions - Huffington Post
- Senators can still block nominations without filibuster - Boston Globe
- First on CNN: Republicans bring back Medicare attack - CNN (blog)
- The Hotline's Senate Race Rankings: Democrats on Defense - National Journal
- US Plans New Bank Fraud Cases In Early 2014: Eric Holder - Huffington Post
- Senate Enacts Rules to End Minority Blocking of Nominees - Bloomberg
- Nuclear fallout: Bigger fiscal crisis risk - Boehner's back-up plan - Dow ... - Politico
- Friends of Matt Pryor, "Get to Know Matt Pryor," retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |