Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 13|
|High school||Middletown High School South, 1998|
|Associate's||Brookdale Community College|
|Date of birth||3/6/1980|
Morehead earned his certification in Phlebotomy from Brookdale Community College. His professional experience includes working in hospitals and private laboratories, as well as owning and operating Sudzy Puppy, a mobile pet grooming business.
In an interview with the Atlantic Highlands Herald, Morehead stated "I am a small business owner, so I understand the dynamics of what is happening in this state. It is terrible for small business owners to get a foothold, to grow, or to hire anybody…we have out-regulated the ability to really get new businesses".
Morehead ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 13. Morehead is bracketed with Allison Friedman. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is challenged by Amy Handlin (R) and Declan O'Scanlon (R) in the general election on November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matthew + Morehead + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- "Matthew Morehead on Facebook", Accessed May 8, 2013
- Atlantic Highlands Herald "Candidate Profile: Matthew Morehead, Candidate for 13th Legislative District, NJ State Assembly", March 30, 2013
- Monmouth County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013