Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 84|
Went ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 84. Went is running as a Green Party candidate. He was defeated by Hilda Santiago (D) and also faced David Swedock (R) and Damien DeJesus (We the People) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Went + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- A parade of stars to converge on Bristol for Holiday Showcase - Bristol Press
- Pierzynski Signs With Red Sox - CBS Local
- Middletown's Greenbelt Hopes to Secure 1 of 3 Medical Marijuana Licenses - Patch.com
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20 percent - Ct Post
- PT1M11S http://www.smh.com.au/action/externalEmbeddedPlayer?id=d-2ys7v ... - Sydney Morning Herald
- What These Homeless People Did Is The Definition Of Integrity - Huffington Post
- Fairfax home sales - Washington Post
- Korver leads Hawks to 107-97 win over Clippers - Ct Post
- The 15 Best Music Venues In DC - DCist.com
- US seeks limited military ties with Myanmar - Ct Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |