Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 84|
Went ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 84. Went is running as a Green Party candidate. He was defeated by Hilda Santiago (D) and also faced David Swedock (R) and Damien DeJesus (We the People) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Went + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Newtown open house to feature period music - Danbury News Times
- US drawn vs Ghana, Portugal, Germany at World Cup - Ct Post
- Problem Solver: Service member's phone discount on hold - Chicago Tribune
- Black Rock may soon have a coffee house again - Ct Post
- Holiday displays set hearts ? and some tempers ? alight - Chicago Tribune
- Open house to future period music - Danbury News Times
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 8 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Young Artist to Sing in Bavaria - Voices News
- The Meat House Hosts Holiday Toy Drive for CCMC Patients - Patch.com
- Remodeling? Check advice from veterans at Remodelista - Marin Independent Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |