For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
May 8, 2012 ballot measures in California
- See also: Contra Costa County ballot measures
Measure A: Moraga School District parcel tax. (Late on Wednesday, May 9, however, election officials said that they were still counting ballots. This gave supporters of Measure A hope that the measure might still prevail.)
- See also: Plumas County ballot measures
- West Almanor Community Services District Parcel Tax (May 2012). As of 4:30 a.m. on May 9, election results have not been reported for this measure.
- See also: San Bernardino County ballot measures
- See also: San Mateo County ballot measures
- See also: Santa Clara County ballot measures
- See also: Solano County ballot measures
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found