Mead School District, Washington
Mead School District publishes its annual budget on its website.
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Washington school district websites
Last rated on December 18, 2012.
- Administrative Officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Meeting minutes are archived for 2 years.
- Meeting agendas are archived for 2 years.
- A meeting calendar is available and names the times and locations of public meetings.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are not archived for 3-5 years.
- Budgets are not posted.
- Audits are not posted.
- Background checks
- The criminal background check policy and teacher certification requirements are not posted online.
- Teacher collective bargaining statements are not provided.
- Public Records
- Public records information and request form not available.
- Academic Performance
- Academic performance is not noted.
- Tax information not provided.
- Background Check
- Background check policy not posted.
- District page
- Spokane County
- Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Washington State School Directors' Association
- Mead Education Association
- U.S. Census, "Public Elementary–Secondary Education Finance Data," Accessed December 11, 2013
- Mead School District, Staff Directory, Accessed: December 18, 2012
- Mead School District, Elected Officials, Accessed: December 18, 2012
- Mead School District, Meeting Calendar, Minutes, and Agendas, Accessed: December 18, 2012